Dr Manafaddin Namazov
- Department: Process Automation Engineering Department
- Position: Department Chair
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+99412) 521-33-62
- 1986 – Finished Leningrad (St. Petersburg) Electro-Technical University (today sbDEU). Faculty of Automation and computation by specialty of “Automation and Tele-mechanics”, “electric engineer”;
- 1989 – In St. Petersburg computer science and automation university of Russian science academy had postgraduate studies;
- 1992 – After the post-graduation, defended PhD;
- 2012 – Doctor of Azerbaijanian Science academy.
- 1984-1986 The main assistant in institute of Physics in Azerbaijanian Science Academy;
- 1987-1988 The main assistant in institute of N?batat in Azerbaijanian Science Academy;
- 1992-1995 Associate professor in National University of Progress, then head of engineering faculty;
- 1995-2006 Head of Engineering department in Technical University of Azerbaijan;
- 2006-2012 “Cumuriyyat” university of Turkey head of “Electrics and electronics” faculty provided lectures on Bachelor, Master and PhD’s levels;
- 2012 – “Baku Higher Oil School”, “Computer and Information-Communication technologies” faculty, professor assistance.
- 2015 june – “Baku Higher Oil School”, “Computer and Information-Communication technologies” faculty, head.
- Information-measuring systems;
- Processing of digital signals;
- Fuzzy control;
- Automatic control;
- Software and hardware automation systems.
- Course Distance Education Partnership Program USA, University of Indiana (2004);
- Course Distance Education in the framework of NATO Project “Virtual Silk Highway”, Baku-2004;
- Certificate of Hogeschool Zuyd (University of Professional Education). Project Education and Project Management, Heerlen (Holland), 2003;
- Certificate of University of Applied Sciences Cologne. Modern Automatisierungstechnik. Cologne (Germany), 2003;
- Certificate of LEYBOLD DIDACTIC GMBH, Course Automatisierungstechnik (PLC) (Germany), 2002;
- Certificate of LEYBOLD DIDACTIC GMBH, Course Mikrocomputertechik (Germany), 2002;
- Certificate of LEYBOLD DIDACTIC GMBH, Course Regelungstechnik (Germany), 2002;
- Certificate of German Language Course, University of Aplled Sciences, Cologne (Germany), 2002;
- Certificate of Siemens by PRIMERGY, INTEL–based Drivers Configuration, PC-and Network Architecture Desktop, Mobiles, Workstations. Cologne, (Germany), 1997;
- 2014 – Certificate “AutoCAD Electrical 2015”, Autodesk Training Center, No. 1127727QT3;
- 2014 – Certificate “EPLAN Electrical P8 v.2.3 (Basic I)”, UAB RITTAL, Vilnius, Lithuania, No. ESS LT/AZ- 1.1 2014.09.12-70;
- Author of nearly 60 scientific articles, many textbooks.